10/31/09

If this doesn't scare you...i don't know what will.


Let me explain what these are. Back up. Let me explain about Raleigh's Baby Alive Doll. In her mint condition she was creepy. Were you there the Christmas that Mom gave her the doll and when Raleigh unwrapped the gift the dolls eyes slowly open and she says "Hello, Mama"? yikes. Well, over the years this doll has been through it. Her skin is stained. She has been given numerous haircuts that have left her looking like one of the saddest cancer patients I have ever seen. And, her mouth is stuffed full of old baby food. Can you just picture how utterly scary this doll is now?

Well, a few nights ago I walk into Hollands bedroom and catch her taking pictures of the doll and her.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this doll rivals Chuckie in ratings of pure evil and scariness. You should be an expert on this, Logan. What do you think? And to top it all off...I don't even know if these are Hollands eyes or Chuckies spawn known as Baby Alive.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great!! Good idea and thanks for starting it! We miss you Logan:)

    ReplyDelete